BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion Regulations "Black Friday 2021" valid at https://coderslab.com/en/.
§ 1 General Provisions
1. The provider of the promotion under the name "Black Friday" (from now on referred to as Promotion) is Coders Lab Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw at Prosta 51 Street, 00-838 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number: 0000466496, NIP: 5213650730, REGON: 146734507, which is the owner of Coders Lab - IT School and website https://coderslab.com/en/ (hereinafter referred to as Organizer).
2. These Terms and Conditions determine the rules of participation in the Promotion.
3. By entering the Promotion, the Client declares that he/she is familiar with the content of these Terms and Conditions and accepts them in full.
4. The Promotion is only for natural persons who are consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025, as amended), excluding employees, associates and current students of the Provider.
§ 2 Rules of the Promotion
1. The Promotion is valid from 23.11.2021 at 00:00 until 30.11.2021 at 23:59 or earlier the limit of discounts is exhausted.
3. Promotion cannot be combined with other available promotions, including Alumni discounts.
4. You can avail of the Promotion by contacting a Career Advisor
6. To take advantage of the promotion, one needs to give contact the Course Advisor and inform him about the will to make use of the Promotion.
§ 3 Final provisions
1. The organiser reserves the right to change the regulations if the need for it arises from factors beyond the organiser's control. Changes will be published by posting the amended Promotion Regulations on the website specified in point 3.2.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the relevant provisions of the Regulations of the website https://coderslab.com/en/ and commonly applicable laws.